Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Mott MacDonald is a full services engineering firm ranked 33rd in the top 500 design firms in the country.
The wide array of design experience as well as the associated inspection opportunities allow the best exposure to real world engineering that is invaluable preparation for the P.E. exam.
Mott MacDonald is looking for a qualified candidate with a desire to impact the infrastructure industry alongside our structural team in the Pensacola, FL office. The ideal candidate will:
- Perform structural analysis and design of concrete, steel, masonry, and timber structures for municipal, educational, water/wastewater, ports, marine, and transportation projects
- Produce construction drawings utilizing ACAD, Revit, and MicroStation
- Perform field inspections and report writing
The following skills are either required or preferred for the ideal candidate:
- Bachelors of Civil Engineering (emphasis in structures)
- 0-3 years experience in the design of structures
- Experience with MS Office
- Masters in Structural Engineering
- FE certification preferred; required within six months of employment
- Experience in design or construction
- Experience with ACAD, MicroStation and/or Revit