Bioenergy covers all forms of energy that are derived from plants. The savings in carbon emissions are obvious and carbon credits are tradable in many countries.
Our services cover the following range:
- Project development
- Tendering process
- Construction management
- Engineering support
- Environmental and social
- Carbon finance
- Due diligence
We can support a project at any part of the project phase.
These are a few of the benefits to customers:
- Compliance with regulation (e.g., green energy certificates)
- Waste gases or byproduct utilization
- Revenue from carbon credits
We ensure that all are projects are subject to a sustainability test so that the feedstock does not compete with local food sources.
Selected project examples
- Biofuel projects in UK, USA, India, China, and France
- Biogas projects in Thailand and UK
- Biomass projects worldwide
- Tallow to generate power at Glanford Power Station, UK