Challenges for grid-connected solar plant range from reliable solar yield assessment, electrical engineering, civil engineering, and construction through the operation and maintenance of modules, electrical equipment, and substation.
To overcome these challenges, our teams combine engineers, planners, financial analysts, safety specialists, solar plant modelers, hydrogeologists, and environmental specialists.
We have extensive knowledge of the following operations:
- Solar PV technology selection
- Power collection systems
- Control systems
- Solar panel washing systems
- Converter systems
- Grid connection
- Battery storage options
- Feasibility and technical studies
- Technology assessment
- Due diligence (financial, contractual, technical, and regulatory)
- Risk assessment
- Lender’s engineering services
- Planning and permitting
- Site access and supervision
- Detailed design
- Project development and management
- Owner’s engineering services
- Environmental and social impact assessment
- Health and safety
- Irradiance studies
- Resource assessment and energy yield analysis
- Commercial agreements and contract review
- Grid connection/electrical interconnection
- Construction and operations monitoring
- Carbon credits
Our approach provides our clients with a seamless service to support the achievement of successful, robust, and bankable projects. We provide all-inclusive management for the various technical and commercial challenges.
Our clients find confidence in our brand name, bringing them excellent skills and a name well-known in the power market.
Our diversity of in-house resources, combined with a full technical, commercial, environmental, and social understanding of key issues, leads to effective project implementation.
- Low carbon emissions
- Rooftop structure reducing land costs
- Floating PVs in reservoirs