Lorna Galloway, project controls manager and Hazel Coupland, PSP risk management lead from Mott MacDonald will be speaking at this important industry conference in mid-September.
Their case study will be focused on:
- Improving the cost and schedule risk process
- Building a coherent risk model
- You reap what you sow
- Integrate to be effective
- Cost, schedule and change alignment
- Catering to needs…..reporting for success
Turning risks into opportunities – rebuilding risk model to drive project value!
For more information visit: bis-grp.com