New legislation, such as the European Union’s Water Framework, or initiatives, such as the private finance sector’s Equator Principles, calls for greater consultation and stakeholder co-operation. From governments and multinational organisations to large and small businesses, everyone has a part to play in balancing the demands of development and operations with environmental impacts on people, nature and the earth’s climate and resources.
As a leading environmental and sustainability consultancy, we're helping clients meet this challenge, taking care of every project facet from concept to completion.
Our international development services in environment include:
- Development of environmental guidelines and regulations
- Due diligence
- Environmental audits
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
- Environmental screening and initial environmental examination (IEE)
- Formulation of environmental profiles and strategies
- Geographic information systems and databases to support EIA studies
- Sectoral EIA policy formulation and analysis
- Strategic environmental assessments
- Vulnerability assessments