During the last five years alone we have worked in 32 of the world’s most fragile and conflict affected states. This includes a significant programme of projects in Iraq since 2003 and more recently supporting the reconstruction and development effort in Afghanistan.
We work on a range of projects funded by development organisations and international financial institutions. These comprise multilateral donors such as the World Bank, European Commission, Asian Development Bank, the United Nations and bilateral donors including the Japanese Development Agency, the Abu Dhabi Fund for Development and the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID).
Our international development services in fragile states
- Capacity building and institutional support
- Contract administration
- Economic assessments
- Environmental impact assessments
- Feasibility studies and due diligence
- Infrastructure design and geotechnical engineering
- Project finance
- Project and programme management
- Structural engineering and architecture
- Social impact and monitoring support
- Site supervision and construction management
- Technical advisory services