As a Rail Planning
- Projects Director you will be highly integrated within a range of planning projects and assisting in driving these projects forward. A key addition to the continued development of Mott MacDonald’s market presence and its development, the role will present challenges to business/commercial experience and technical skills working with a range of private and public sector clients. You will be expected to have an extensive client portfolio and drive the development of new markets.
- Extensive public and private sector strategic involvement in rail transport planning
- Suitable standing within the railway industry to be able to draw on industry contacts to help develop and maintain a credible rail planning market placing
- Team management with exposure to skills development, training, mentoring, transfer and enhancement in alignment to business demands
- Experience of managing complex/multi-disciplinary projects including full responsibility for resource and financial controls demonstrating reliable and effective delivery
- Proven track record in business development activities
- Proven track record of client interaction, relationship building, commercial awareness and acumen
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions that meet technical standards, legal obligations and client requirements
- Ability to apply rail transport models to develop and deliver practical and realistic outcomes
- Understanding of other railway disciplines including operations and timetabling
- Relevant degree
- Be a chartered member of a relevant professional organisation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.