We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will lead the design of challenging water and wastewater infrastructure projects, working as part of an experienced and motivated team, preparing and managing the preparation of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. You will be involved in the full project cycle, and will work closely with our delivery colleagues to provide construction support.
• Civil engineering experience in the water/wastewater industry with a pipeline background
• Ideally you will have clean water experience but we will also look at candidates with wastewater experience
• Experience of writing impact assessment plans
• You should be able to challenge both hydraulic modellers and the delivery team to realise efficiencies using their knowledge of design and construction techniques
• Ability to deliver waste and clean water infra projects and the ability to deliver to time and cost and reduce carbon in project solutions.
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Strong customer service skills