For more information about our Water sector click here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will lead the design of challenging wastewater non-infrastructure projects, working as part of an experienced and motivated team, preparing and managing the preparation of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. You will be involved in the full project cycle, and will work closely with our construction colleagues to provide construction and commissioning support.
You will also represent MMB in technical meetings with DCWW and coordinate inputs from other disciplines, ensuring an appropriate integrated solution. This appointment will provide you with the opportunity to use and further develop your technical and management skills, with excellent long-term potential to advance your career in a highly innovative and collaborative environment.
- Civil design engineer (Chartered or working towards Chartership)
- UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience, knowledge of non-infrastructure wastewater assets is desirable
- Experience of detailed design
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of delivering design projects to program
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
- Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios