Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
• Works on infrastructure and civil engineering projects and tasks in the field of transportation (such as roadways, utilities, rail transit), carrying out assignments with direction from the Project Manager or Project Engineer.
• Performs tasks that include preparation of designs and calculations for civil engineering projects.
• Will work as part of an integrated cross-discipline team solving complex technical problems on some of LA’s most significant transportation projects.
• Gathers and maintains specified records of engineering data such as tests, drawings, etc. and gathers field data.
• Works under the guidance of Senior Civil Engineers to complete technical tasks and work objectives.
• Performs assignments using standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
• B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering required.
• Prior Civil Engineering Internship in infrastructure engineering with a public agency or consulting firm desired but not required
• Working knowledge in any one of the following: Autodesk and/or Bentley design software,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Excellent written and organizational skills.
• Able to work well in
a team environment.
• EIT Required and strong desire to obtain a California Professional Engineering License.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals