We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- To coordinate M&E technical matters during tender stage, detail design and construction phase;
- To assist engineering team for all kinds of technical interfacing for designs/drawings between Client, Architect, C&S and System designer;
- To prepare sketches and slides to get design fundamental working concepts with team and develop detailed drawings;
- To review and prepare particular specification for project, review contractor’s shop drawing and alternative design proposal;
- To attend and chair interface meeting in the project and follow up closely interface requirement with other parties and identify change, working out technical solution.
- To support tender bidding with resources estimates and technical write-ups;
- Manage client/consultant relationship.
- To manage technical submittals, drawing approvals, RFIs and regulatory approvals;
- To assist PM/PD in managing programme implications involving M&E change, variation and sign-off timely.
- Possess a recognized Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with excellent communication skills;
- Min 6 years in Construction industry experiences , building & civil infrastructure engineering with main Contractor or Consultant;
- Underground MRT experience is an advantage;
- Engineering Design expereinces and BIM modelling knowledge is an added advantage.
- Involved in construction activites technical coordination, claims ; preferred completed at least 1-2 projects full cycle;
- Computer literature and able to operates AutoCad, Micristation, Navisworks;