For more information about our Water sector click here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will lead the design of challenging water and wastewater infrastructure projects, working as part of an experienced and motivated team in preparing and managing the preparation of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle, and will work in an integrated and collaborative way with our clients and construction colleagues to provide construction and commissioning support.
You will also represent MMB in technical meetings with Northumbrian Water and coordinate inputs from other disciplines, ensuring an innovative and value drive solution. This exiting role will provide you with the opportunity to really stretch yourself to further develop your technical and management skills, whilst allowing the opportunity to advance your personal development and your career in a highly innovative and collaborative environment.
- Qualified civil design engineer (Chartered or working towards Chartership)
- UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience, knowledge of non-infrastructure wastewater assets is desirable
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of delivering design projects to program
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
- Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Full and valid UK driving licence or equivalent
- Great team working ethos