Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defence, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
We are currently seeking a Highway’s Program Manager to be based in Los Angeles or Orange County to provide leadership and market growth in the Southern California Market.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Market development and growth in Program Management for highway programs for current and future clients.
- Client Engagement and Account Leadership. Demonstrated capability in the development and maintenance of client relations.
- Participating with Mott MacDonald leadership in the establishment of short and long term strategic plans
- Managing Projects and Project Managers to keep projects on budget, on schedule, within the agreed upon scope and the highest quality.
- Staff Resource Management and the identification of strategic hires.
- Participate with senior leaders in the establishment of short and long term plans for the Southern California Market.
- Developing and presenting deliverables to clients, including, reporting to political boards and sub-committees.
- Bachelors or
Master Degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer with 15 to 20 years’ experience in design, project / program management and construction administration for highways.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present in public.
- Excellent project control knowledge and experience inclusive of informative reporting methods.
- Caltrans experience in planning, design, ROW, structures and Standards and Procedures.
- Project delivery experience in Design Build.
- Past successful working relationships with Caltrans, OCTA, LA Metro, SBCTA and RCTC highly desired.
- Demonstrated verifiable experience as the Project or Program Manager on signature highway infrastructure project(s) in Southern California.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals