Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
- Lead customer relationship management with Japanese trading companies, especially for their infrastructure business units / plant & machinery departments
- Lead teams on bidding for work
- Lead teams on delivering feasibility studies, master plans, contractor's tender preparation, contract preparation, project management, technical due diligence
- Liaising with our Singapore technical advisory team, energy team and offices in Asia Pacific
- Internal project, resourcing and commercial management of assignments
- Coaching & development of junior staff
- Team player with excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude.
- Candidate will be based in Tokyo but must be willing to travel
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience as a civil , mechanical, systems or process engineer
- Must be a Japanese national
- Experience with general civil contractors, main process contractors or main manufacturers will be advantageous
- Hands-on experience as a designer and project manager for international projects
- Railway system experience an advantage, but not essential.