We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Mechanical Engineer(mid level)job description and requirement are as below:
- Design development of Building services in various stage of projects, including tender stage, conceptual and detail design; contract documentation, authority submissions, contract administration, site meetings;
- Liaise with external consultant teams, architects, contractors and suppliers to resolve project issues;
- Hands on mechanical services design for a range of projects and able to operate as a designer role for medium and large scale projects;
- Providing design calculations, drawings, reports and specifications for ACMV, Fire protection and Sanitary, Plumbing & Drainage systems;
- Working directly with clients and other professionals with minimal supervision;
- Supporting the firm’s compliance in maintaining ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement.
- To review and prepare general and particular specification for project, review contractor’s shop drawing and alternative design proposal;
- To manage technical submittals, drawing approvals, RFIs and regulatory approvals;
- Possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering recognized by Professional Engineers Board with excellent communication skills;
- Min 6 years’ experience in Construction industry , building & civil infrastructure engineering with main Contractor or Consultant; underground MRT experience is adefinite advantage;
- Engineering Design experiences with manual and softwares ; BIM modelling knowledge is also an added advantage.
- Computer literature and able to operate AutoCad, Microstation and Navisworks;