Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
The Project Controls Specialist position will be assigned to a role in Scheduling, Cost Engineering, or a combination of both. Under appropriate supervision, the incumbent performs routine project controls assignments as directed.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with developing and maintaining the following:
- Cost Reports
- Progress Billings
- Earned Value Reports
- Assist with the Change Management process
- Assist with preparing cost estimates on pipelines, compressor stations, and metering & regulating facilities
- Assist with developing and maintaining project schedules in Primavera P6 and/or Microsoft Project software applications
- Assist with generating schedule-related reports
- Assist with schedule analysis and making necessary recommendations to project managers in order to keep projects on schedule
- Gain an understanding of project controls systems and processes
- Assist with Vendor and Subcontractor Progress Measurement, Cash Flow, and Forecasting
- Gain a fundamental understanding of industry technology and project execution concepts and procedures
No relocation assistance available.
- BA, BS, or MS graduate, but may include individuals who have had previous experience within other functional areas.
- 1+ years in cost engineering/analysis; may include additional experience in other functional areas
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint), and Primavera P6
- Communications Skills – Good verbal and written communications skills for interaction with project teams and clientele
- Understand Transformation of Data to Information – Ability to visualize how data can be transformed into information in the production of project controls reports for use by project teams.
Percent of Travel Required: