Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Our Freehold, NJ office is seeking a Project Engineer - Municipal to join our team. Our Municipal group serves the local townships and cities on improvement projects. Our projects include; Municipal & Land Development, Roadway, Wastewater/Water, Stormwater, Utilities, and Sewer projects.
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Professional Engineering License (PE) in New Jersey or ability to obtain New Jersey reciprocity in a reasonable amount of time.
- 6-10+ years experience in
civil engineering with an emphasis on municipal engineering including ALL of the following:
- Land Development
- AutoCAD preferred;
- Microsoft (Word and Excel);
- Familiarity with engineering software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, BIM and other engineering software is a plus;