Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
As a bridge / structural engineer III/IV you will be involved with bridge projects, but will also have exposure to different structural projects. You’ll work across projects for railways, highways, and related transportation projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bridge design, plan, and development
- Field investigations and development
- Type studies, preliminary designs, and detailed design
- Load rating, construction monitory, and expert opinions in the areas of quantities and cost estimating
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, or equivalent
- Professional engineer (PE)
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Experience working on structural bridge design projects
- Exposure to other structural projects
- Familiarity with SAP 2000, LEAP, and MDX
- A Master’s degree in civil engineering, or equivalent can replace 1 year of professional design experience
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals