Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defence, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
We are hiring a Civil Engineer to support our office in Los Angeles.
• Works on infrastructure and civil engineering projects and tasks in the field of transportation (such as roadways, utilities, rail transit), carrying out assignments with direction from the Project Manager or Project Engineer.
• Performs tasks that include preparation of designs and calculations for civil engineering projects.
• Will work as part of an integrated cross-discipline team solving complex technical problems on some of LA’s most significant transportation projects.
• Gathers and maintains specified records of engineering data such as tests, drawings, etc. and gathers field data.
• Works under the guidance of Senior Civil Engineers to complete technical tasks and work objectives.
• Performs assignments using standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
Ideal candidates must have a BS in Civil Engineering and 4 to 10 years of experience
PE registration in California or ability to obtain within six months.
Experience may include LA Metro MRDC, utilities, rail and transit Preliminary and/or Final Design
Candidate should be familiar with model based design utilizing various CAD software programs
Technical experience in one or more of the following disciplines is desirable
- Transit/transportation systems,
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals