Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defence, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Mott MacDonald is seeking a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator to join our award-winning international engineering firm. The Marketing/ Proposal Coordinator should be motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented, have a can-do attitude, and enjoy working in a close-knit team environment. This position will support the major stages of the proposal development lifecycle, including coordinating proposals and content, managing production, and supporting interview and debrief efforts. The position is full-time and will be located in our Pleasanton, CA office, which has easy access to the 580/680 freeways and BART.
- Coordinate proposal development process, including managing the pursuit schedule, response outlines, and ensuring compliance with Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Coordinate, develop, format, and/or review content for statements of qualifications (SOQs), proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials.
- Research, write, edit, format, and maintain proposal content in database libraries, including project profiles and resumes.
- Coordinate and prepare content for presentations, brochures, and meetings (invitations, resources, minutes, materials, etc.).
- Oversee and participate in proposal document production (printing, binding, CD creation, shipping, etc.).
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree (business, marketing, communications, or closely related field, preferred)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the engineering, construction, architecture (AEC) or similar industry.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator) or other graphics programs a plus.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently in managing the full proposal process.
- Excellent editing and writing capabilities with strong coordination, communication and verbal skills.
- Ability to effectively coordinate project teams of varying sizes and technical abilities to deliver compelling, compliant proposals.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and highly organized, with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals