Mott MacDonald recognises technology as a key factor to developing innovative and sustainable lifecycle solutions in a multifaceted engineering environment.
Mott MacDonald’s support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practise and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing Level three & four development and support for the Productivity and Collaboration Applications Team, including but not limited to components of the Office 365 service, especially SharePoint Online.
- Providing Level three & four development and support for other areas of the Productivity and Collaboration Applications Team, including but not limited to Script (e.g. PowerShell), Power Apps and Flow.
- Manage, monitor, and resolve problems, incidents, and requests in line with agreed internal Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure compliance with Mott MacDonald standards, policies, and regulations. To work effectively with the Change Manager to ensure change does not happen outside of the Change Control process.
Formal Education & Certification:
- A relevant degree or equivalent is essential - BE/B Tech/MCA from a reputable institute.
- MCSA or MCSE or relevant certification in Microsoft Office 365 is highly desirable
- ITIL V3 foundation is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of SharePoint Development in a global team as part of a multinational organisation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of SharePoint Online Development in a global team as part of a multinational organisation.
- Understanding and experience of the SharePoint Framework for client-side web developments
- Understanding and experience of the SharePoint Patterns and Practices initiative
- Understanding and experience of the Office Add-Ins Platform
- Understanding and experience of Microsoft Flow and PowerApps
- Understanding and experience of creating PowerShell scripts for administration purposes
- Broad knowledge of the Office 365 components including the following:
- The Office 365 tenant
- SharePoint Online
- Exchange Online
- Office 365 Groups
- Microsoft Teams
- OneDrive for Business, including the sync client
- Office 365 Pro Plus
- Experience of IT service management processes.
- Experience in SharePoint administration, configuration or content creation is desirable.
- Formal accreditation in ITIL v3 or other best practice framework.
- Other IT certifications
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A motivated team player to work as part of the team to meet deadlines.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize when under pressure with proven track record in achieving SLAs.