We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Provide 3rd/4th line technical and functional support for Mott MacDonald’s implementation of on premise and cloud based Bentley Systems’ ProjectWise and its association with Autodesk products(e.g. AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit) and Bentley products (e.g. MicroStation and AECOsim) software.
- Complete administration of Mott MacDonald’s ProjectWise environments, configuration of templates and data sources
- Interact directly with project teams to gather, document and implement requirements for Bentley Systems’ ProjectWise.
- Develop workflows/rules for engineering applications to meet project and business requirements for collaboration and work sharing, related database and storage management.
- Monitoring of systems to ensure optimum service availability
- Design Automation tools and scripts to work with the Bentley ProjectWise suite of services.
- Contribute to the implementation of upgrades and migration to future ProjectWise editions and services.
- Participate in projects to implement new service offerings from the Bentley ProjectWise suite of services.
- When requested, provide guidance to project staff on CAD management procedures, CAD workspace development, plotting and publishing, ProjectWise workflow and environment development as mandated by appropriate Mott MacDonald governance groups.
- Monitor and maintain the system performance of Bentley Systems’ ProjectWise. Maintain technical support documentation, support and provide fixes on applications to the agreed SLA's.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications.
Formal Education & Certification
Formal Education & Certification
- A relevant degree or equivalent is essential - BE/B Tech/MCA from a reputed institute.
- Bentley ProjectWise certification/ Certification in any prime infrastructure engineering project collaboration software.
- ITIL V3 foundation is desirable.
- Considerable experience of working in a global team as part of a multinational organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of computer aided engineering tools and methodology, management and configuration of ProjectWise document management system, applications architecture, functionality and delivery.
- Knowledge of Autodesk (e.g. AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit) and Bentley Systems (e.g. MicroStation and AECOsim) software and their interaction with Bentley ProjectWise/ other prime engineering project collaboration software.
- Experience in creating powershell scripts for use with ProjectWise.
- Experience in relational databases (Oracle and SQL).
- Experience in Power BI.
- Experience of directly gathering user requirements for the management of engineering data.
- Experience of IT service management processes.
- Experience of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Awareness of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and its importance to engineering infrastructure.
- Other IT administrator experience desirable, but not essential, including Windows Server, Active Directory.-cloud based infra, saas,
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A motivated team player to work as part of the team to meet deadlines.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to present technical data in a logical concise manner.
- Innovative and analytical approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize when under pressure with proven track record in achieving SLAs.