We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Pro-active in contract management.
- Provide pre and post contract for quantity surveying services in particular M&E scope.
- Work on cost planning and estimation, preparation of tender and contract documents, and tender evaluation.
- Valuation of payments and variations, and project account finalization.
- Identification, management and reporting in relation to project budget and risk.
- PSPC-Recognized Degree in Quantity Surveying is preferred / recognised Mechanical and Electrical Degree with 2-5 years (M&E QS) or 6-12 years (Senior M&E QS) post-graduate relevant working experience.
- Working towards MRICS or SISV status.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong organisational and record-keeping skills.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to lead or guide junior QS / M&E QS (Senior M&E QS)
- Infrastructure experience will be added advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred.