Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
- Works on water and wastewater engineering projects and tasks, carrying out assignments with direction from the Project Manager or Project Engineer.
- Performs tasks that include preparation of designs and calculations for water and wastewater projects.
- Occasionally makes technical decisions of a routine nature.
- Gathers and maintains specified records of engineering data such as tests, drawings, etc. and gathers field data such as manhole depths and spot surveying.
- Receives detailed instructions as to required tasks.
- Receives objectives and technical advice from supervisor.
- Performs standard practices and techniques in specific situations.
- Performs assignments using standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college with a water/wastewater/reuse focus
Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or Fundamentals of Engineering (FE)
Good verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in basic desktop computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
Interested in working on a variety of municipal water, wastewater, and reuse infrastructure projects
0 to 3 years of experience in water/wastewater/reuse engineering
Experience completing municipal water, wastewater, and reuse infrastructure projects.
Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software (examples include AutoCAD, Civil 3D, ArcGIS, BioWin, WaterCAD, InfoWater, SewerCAD, and InfoSewer)
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals