We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Pro-active in contract management.
- Provide pre and post contract quantity surveying services.
- Work on cost planning and estimation, preparation of tender and contract documents, and tender evaluation.
- Valuation of payments and variations, and project account finalization.
- Identification, management and reporting in relation to project budget and risk.
- PSPC-Recognized Degree for Quantity Surveying is highly preferred
- Minimum2-3 years post-graduate relevant working experience.
- Consultant QS background preferred
- Working towards MRICS or SISV status.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong organisational and record-keeping skills.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.