Involved in a range of civil and structural engineering projects.
The role will be challenging, demanding, varied and offer fantastic opportunities for skill set and career development:<o:p></o:p>
<!--[endif]-->Be involved in the delivery of a wide range of engineering projects including deep underground excavations, and MRT projects.<o:p></o:p>
<!--[endif]-->Be involved in the various stages of projects including strategy evaluation, detailed appraisal, concept development, detailed design and administration of contracts.<o:p></o:p>
<!--[endif]-->A role in driving to digital strategy within Civil and Structural engineering.<o:p></o:p>
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited University.
- A masters degree in civil engineering or related subject is advantageous.
- Chartered/Registered with an internationally recognised Professional organisation/Board
- Over 25 years structural and civil design, design management and project management experience on major multi–disciplinary infrastructure projects.
- High Speed Rail experience is advantageous.
- Strong written and oral communication ability.
- Computer literate and familiar with the latest design software packages and technology.