We are a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To provide an efficient and effective customer service within Mumbai office including:
- Reception: Greeting visitors, giving them safety briefing, issuing them visitor passes, ensuring they receive appropriate attention, running the EPABX, dealing with general enquiries or referring them to appropriate members of staff, issuing standard forms and information, maintaining the Reception area in a clean, tidy and welcoming manner.
- To fulfil general Reception duties including:
internal mail distribution and dispatch of outgoing Mail, maintaining incoming & outgoing correspondence record, maintaining records of visitors, monitoring, ordering and checking stationery and ensuring the stationery cupboard is kept in a tidy and workable order, booking meeting rooms and arranging meeting rooms as required by the participants and checking meeting rooms and windows at the end of each day.
- To provide other duties in liaison with OFM including: Daily checks on security log book & Reporting any concerns to OFM.
- To be responsible for checking and ensuring refreshments are available for meetings/training events etc if required.
- To take fire warden responsibilities for ground floor (training will be given).
- Interacting with vendor supervisors on day-to-day issues and ensuring that employees concerns are addressed.
- Developing strong working relationships and proactively engaging with Internal stakeholders to enhance operational objectives.
- Interacting with international and national guests.
- Maintaining vendor relationships & ensuring contractual obligations and SLA’s are met.
- Formulating monthly billing & processing payments; managing vendor resources to get the work done
- Verifying all the activities related to bills like security, housekeeping, office rent bills, stationery bill, tea/coffee, housekeeping material and event bill.
- Preparing monthly requisition for all consumables like housekeeping, stationery, vending and so on.
- Conducting route cause analysis for delayed cabs and initiating actions to rectify the same.
- Dealing with security supervisor & guards and taking care of fire equipment maintaining a routine check- up.
- Formulating a routine inspection of Cafeteria; maintaining record of consumables staff complaints & feedback etc.
- Coordinating with the staff and executing cleaning activities like carpet shampooing, deep cleaning & pest control.
- Maintain filing system for essential correspondences & documents, as well as company reports to clients and rep office records (Insurance, Office Equipment Service Maintenance, etc.);
- Maintaining a ready supply of office stationery, pantry supplies (coffee, tea powder, sugar & Milk) with inventory of all consumables.
- Update the notice boards with revised policies
- Coordinates and organizes department meetings and conferences sets up the room with audio-visual equipment and flip charts and food & refreshments.
- Act as a backup for Travel executive.
- Support and take active participation in office cultural activates and events.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Accurate keyboarding skills with experience of e-mail, Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate clearly, orally and in writing.
- Ability to be well organised and able to plan and manage workload and time.
- Ability to stay calm whilst working under pressure.
- Experience of keeping accurate records.
- Experience of reception work and general office duties including EPABX, computerised systems and office machinery, e.g. fax, photocopier, franking machine.
- Pleasant, assertive and tactful manner.
- Flexible approach to work demands and priorities.
- Able to work on own for periods of time.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the MMPL.