We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- With support from Project Leads, manages the Project team to ensure quality deliverables via effective use of BIM and Information Management
- Managing the project BIM Coordinator(s) and BIM / CAD technicians including input to Quality Assurance and Quality Control of models and drawings
- Provides Technical leadership and support to project teams with respect to BIM and CAD software (primary focus on Autodesk and Bentley tools)
- Lead BIM Related Meetings (including Kick-Off, Coordination & Review)
- Responsible for compilation of (or contribution to) the project BIM Execution Plan, Technology Plan and Information Management Plan
- Assist to maintain the project Common Data Environment to enable the effective management of engineering design deliverables.
- Plan project BIM deliverables and manage their effective delivery in accordance with the Project Plan and BIM Execution Plan
- Liaises with the client, external project collaborators, MM Project Leaders and design teams
- Assists bid teams to prepare bid documents with BIM requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks and solve problems when working under pressure
- 8years+ experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction related subject
- Advanced understanding of BIM processes and ability to develop this in others
- Proven experience in managing the design coordination process
- Developing experience of Project and Information Management