One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we’re helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking.
The Energy Unit, specifically the Power, Process & Nuclear division are recruiting for a civil engineer to join our growing team initially in Altrincham before moving to our project team in Risley, Warrington.
- Responsible for detailed design work and knowledgeable in the environmental aspects/impacts of civil design
- Design of new services, design of in ground trenches, diverted water mains, surface water diversions, raw water diversions, waste water diversions,
- Removal of redundant concrete bases.
- Develop, maintain and monitor programmes for scheduling and reporting on deliverables across specific projects
- Demonstrate technical expertise, providing in depth knowledge and leadership
- Manage time so that balance is achieved between team support, technical work and business development
- Assist with the liaisons of engineering, procurement, and construction (epc) contractors and utilities
- Preparation, in English, of specifications and minimum functional specifications for the civil/structural engineering aspects of power projects
- Assist with project administration
Candidates must be prepared to work away within the UK or abroad for short assignments.
Candidates must be eligible to apply for security clearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.