We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- The technical duties will include the design, preparation of reports/drawings and specification of lift, escalator and travellators, Lift Traffic Analysis, supporting bid process etc.
- As an expert, the candidate will also be required to attend and input at design meetings, provide clear advice to clients, architects and engineers (internal and external) on design principles/issues relating to new systems and any refurbishment works.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Good experience in a multi-disciplinary consultancy or manufacturer, in design and commissioning of lifts, escalators and travellators. The candidate shall have;
- 10+ years of experience in design of vertical and horizontal transportation systems.
- Preparation of Concept, Schematic and detailed design reports including space planning & preparation of specifications
- A high level of proficiency in passenger traffic analysis software (ELEVATE), Word, Excel and Outlook
- Delivered design of vertical transport solutions for major and/or complex international projects.
- A desire to work as part of integrated team in a multidisciplinary environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to innovate and implement sustainable solutions
- A desire to travel overseas
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge on BIM, ProjectWise/CDE
- Business development skills including bid process/support.
- Experience in Middle East and UK projects