One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we’re helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Mott MacDonald has been working in the Polish market since 2003. Our teams take an active part in foreign and national infrastructure projects. Gdansk office specializes in highways and railways.
We are seeking Assistant Highway Engineer to join to our team in Gdansk Office.
- Graduate of road design studies at technical university,
- Accuracy, meticulousness,
- Ability to analyse and solve problems,
- Teamwork skills,
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or Microstation,
- Knowledge of English and Polish at communicative level will an asset,
- An interesting and challenging job in an international consulting and engineering company,
- Gaining experience in working on interesting foreign road design projects,
- We will offer a full time contract period for selected candidates,
- Internal and external training,
- Attractive salary adequate to your competencies,
- Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world,
- Employee benefits (healthcare, wellbeing);