We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The selected candidate will be responsible for: -
- Drawing, developing plans, developing details, following checking and self-checking process, issuing drawings to internal and external clients, and managing electronic information.
- Model building and drawings of building services elements
- Basic design calculations and carry out drawings
- Quantities take off
- Coordination between other MEP disciplines, such as Electrical, Plumbing services
- Work within time limits to complete deliverables on time
- Diploma / degree in respective Engineering discipline.
- Extensive experience in the field of Modelling
- Should be conversant with varied software on BIM platform such as Revit/ AECOSIM
- Should be able to guide, troubleshoot and train teams to perform varied levels of development in BIM projects
- Should be able to assist in Modelling and extraction
- Good communication skills and a professional attitude towards work
- Be a team player and have multi-disciplinary co-ordination skills