Opening opportunities with connected thinking.
Together with our clients, Mott MacDonald is solving some of the world's most intricate challenges. We search out the connections others fail to make; we unlock creativity and deliver better outcomes for the lives we touch every day.<o:p></o:p>
Mott MacDonald is a wholly independent, employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering and development consultancy servicing public and private sectors around the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices and delivering projects in 150 countries. Everyday, we build upon our reputation for technical excellence by taking on some of the world’s most prominent and challenging projects, particularly in areas such as highways and bridges, rail and transit systems, tunnels, and pipeline services.<o:p></o:p>
We are positioned for healthy growth, profitability, and career opportunities across North America and around the world.
As part of our growing business in North America, we want to hear from you: the enthusiastic, collaborative, and talented individuals who enjoy problem solving and pitching in to grow a successful business. Join our team of seasoned professionals who are finding opportunities through connected thinking to develop our Mott MacDonald global presence.<o:p></o:p>
At Mott MacDonald, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.<o:p></o:p>
This position will be part-time and working location is flexible.
Duties would include, but not limited to:
- Perform full cycle bi-weekly payroll for over 100+ staff across Canada
- Reporting UK NI pension contribution, benefits, DCPP
- Provincial health care enrolment
- Audit and perform required government remittances
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of the various provincial payroll legislations using the Ceridian payroll platform.
- Understanding of UK NI Pension reporting would be an asset.
- Membership with the Canadian Payroll Association.
- Strong understanding of payroll taxation and remittances across Canada
- Strong analytical abilities with attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize in a busy work environment in order to meet tight deadlines and be able to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you share our vision, then let’s discuss how we can help you take the next step in your career and how you can participate in an exciting new chapter for Mott MacDonald in North America.