We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
As a Transport Planner you will be an integral member of our growing transport team in our Prague office.
- Undertaking technical transport planning project work including some of the following:
- transport planning
- project cooperation (IFI projects)
- access studies, transport policy and strategy development
- analysis of traffic counts and other transport data
- junction capacity and accident analysis
- transport appraisal and the development of business cases
- public transport improvements
- preliminary design of transport schemes.
- Working with other Mott MacDonald colleagues, external partners and our clients, on delivering projects covering the above disciplines
- Report writing, including technical transport planning documents
- Supporting in business development activities
- You must have a degree or equivalent in a relevant University education in the transportation field
- 5 years of practice in IFI projects
- Strong communication skills
- Good English
- Good Russian
- Flexibility to travel
- An ability to apply sound analytical and numerical skills to project work, including the use of relevant computer packages
- An ability to solve complex problems and identify new innovative solutions
- Ability to work within larger multi-disciplinary project teams across Mott MacDonald
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation across transport planning