The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million’s to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team; providing risk management support to both project teams and clients.
The Risk Analyst role comprises the implementation of risk management procedures working closely with all members of the project team to identify, assess, mitigate and monitor risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Implementing risk management procedures
- Attending project meetings and capturing risks at all stages of the project
- Facilitating risk workshops/reviews throughout the project lifecycle
- Developing and managing risk registers for each project ensuring ongoing maintenance and analysis
- Managing the risk database
- Undertaking cost and schedule risk analysis
- Analysing and reporting the likelihood of success for project schedules linking risk and uncertainty to the tasks to be undertaken
- Facilitating the escalation of information on risks to the appropriate levels
- Supporting the knowledge sharing of risks and opportunities across the portfolio of projects ensuring that lessons are learnt
- Producing risk reports on risk by using risk software
- Degree in a construction or engineering subject
- Experience in the construction industry or project environment
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office package and Risk Management software (ARM, Predict, Primavera, Pertmaster)
- Project Controls experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own
- Effective time management
- Good presentation skills – written and oral
- High attention to detail
- Experience in schedule risk analysis
Knowledge of NEC contracts