Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop project and technical management principles and methodologies that will allow the team to oversee and support the Program’s vehicle projects.
- Provide technical oversight, contract management and quality assurance for all vehicle projects.
- Communicate directly with the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager on all extents of vehicles for the program.
- Provide detailed analysis and solutions to emerging managerial and technical problems.
- Provide expertise in the preparation and production of contract documentation.
- Provide an engineering strategy for the vehicle projects.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged such that interfaces are considered and appropriately managed within the projects.
- Ensure a quality process is implemented for any designs, rehabilitation, manufacturing and testing & commissioning project phases.
- Develop, review and/or audit the processes and procedures for the LRV projects.
- Oversee and manage sub-contracted consultants to ensure timely delivery of the required technical and project documentation.
- Coordinate and communicate with other functional groups of the team including program management, design management, construction management, interface management and signals management.
- Use engineering knowledge and expertise to review and advise on the appropriateness of technical specifications for the vehicle projects including procurement of 100% low floor LRVs.
- Report high-level program and regular progress to the team and for the client.
Our team of professionals provides cost-effective and innovative engineering solutions for the North American transportation and infrastructure industry with unprecedented success. We’re looking for a rail vehicles (rolling stock) manager to join our team to continue this traction and invite applications from candidates with:
- Experience working in a relatable role on a major transit program
- Results oriented
- Focus on client requirements including technical, schedule and budget
- Capable of completing work in a controlled environment to meet budget and schedule requirements
- Must be familiar with industry standards and nuances
- Minimum of 7 years' responsible experience with rolling stock projects
- A bachelor’s degree in a relatable subject.