Our geotechnical services are tailored to our clients' specific requirements and our strategies and conceptual designs fully address ground condition uncertainties to address risk. Our investigations take account of project complexity and the need to produce results that are most appropriate to project requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Responsible for the production of design solutions and drawings, covering a range of project requirements from new build to modification, maintenance, refurbishment, foundation design, and coordinating civil or structural engineering with geotechnical assessment.
- Responsible for liaison with multi-disciplinary projects and coordinate with other engineering disciplines.
- Manage team members on site investigations projects and supervision interpreting ground investigations.
- Ensuring the geotechnical aspects of the design are correctly implemented including geo-environmental desk study reports in order to identify potential geotechnical hazards
- Supporting on pre-quals, tenders or project bids.
- Contribute to risk assessment and specification document.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Civil Engineer.
- Candidates without prior experience are welcome to apply
- Computer literate, MS Office, etc.
- Able to operate Geotechnical Software (PLAXIS, Ensoft, Settle 3D, Geostructural and etc) will be preferable.
- Have a good skill in presentation and communication, excellent in English.
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment on challenging assignment.
- Responsible to support the team, provide technical advice and support to customer.
- Handling product knowledge & problem solving for engineering matter.