Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Support coordination, preparation, and production of proposals and qualifications packages
- Help draft/edit/proof written content for project descriptions, resumes, project awards submittals, PR/publicity, website and social media updates
- Management of Marketing file structure
- Database maintenance: contacts, project data, staff resumes, and business development activities
- Support event planning
- Miscellaneous admin support as required
Mott MacDonald implements creative engineering solutions across various sectors through North America. The ideal candidate should be well organized, creative, adaptable, proactive and eager to learn new things. The following specifications should also be met:
- Minimum BA/BS degree in marketing/communications or similar
- 1-3 years' experience in a Marketing, Communications, or Administrative role
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, has information/database management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign is a plus.