Our flexible, integrated approach to projects enables us to provide innovative design solutions that are tailored to our customers' specific requirements.
As part of this team you can help to drive the business forward and be involved in some of the industry leading projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of roles including:
- delivering customized solutions for electrical building services and control systems,
- delivering studies using specialist software systems including BIM, Dialux, Amtech
- enhancing our business development in new technologies including smart cities and Internet of Things(IOT)
Adherence to strict deadlines will be a must. Our project team based in Dublin provides professional services to clients in Ireland and overseas including:
- Electrical Systems design for systems in Buildings and Infrastructure including Industrial, transportation and control facilities,
- Creating project design intent documents and project specific design risk assessments with a strong understanding of health and safety requirements;
- Asset assessment and inspection services for electrical services and control equipment in Ireland and overseas;
- Project supervision and management services for project delivery and execution;
- Project design and other services relating to
- Co-ordination of electrical systems design with other disciplines and departments;
- Cable design/routing and cable rating calculations;
- Earthing system design and studies in compliance with industry standards;
- Interfacing with site personnel for installation works and resolving installation issues.
Your duties will include, but shall not be limited to the following:
- Electrical Building Services and Control Systems design and preparation of specifications;
- Project management for schemes involving LV power and control systems
- Building services studies for lighting, cabling, communications
- Lead engineering design/project management for Building Services projects;
- Lead PM role for projects providing services for clients involved in Irish building projects.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and level of experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience relating to design, delivery and supervision of electrical building services;
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record for delivering designs for electrical building services or control systems;
- Ability to work with other disciplines;
- Experience in working in close cooperation with construction contractor;
- Understanding of Irish Building Regulations and BCAR regulations;
- Experienced with lighting modeling software (DIALUX or equivalent);
- Experience with electrical design software (Amtech or equivalent)
- Qualified to degree level and planning to achieve (or already has)
chartered engineer status;
- Experience in the preparation of technical reports in English;
- Hold a full driver’s licence and be able and willing to travel within Ireland and further afield.