Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 150 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
The Global Mobility (GM) team is a small team responsible for providing advisory/ consultancy support to the business and local HR teams on relocating our employees across the globe to the most challenging of locations. Recent examples include Lesotho, Nepal and Democratic Republic of Congo in addition to the more common moves to Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Middle East. We currently have 220 + Long Term Assignees and 150 + Short Term Assignees in a variety of host locations. We are looking for a GM administrator to support our busy GM Team - there is lots to do and lots to learn - a fabulous opportunity for someone who can add value from day one.
Mott MacDonald’s support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively.
The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practise and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Create assignment records using the Global Mobility Technology Tool.
- Run reports on assignees as/when required, using the Global Mobility Technology Tool.
- Document management and organisation of SharePoint site.
- Support the GM advisors with the invoicing audit process of vendor invoices.
- Manage the GM inbox – filing and distribution of emails to the team.
- Minute taking for team meetings.
- Adhoc project work as required – updating atting documentation/training guides
- Update GM Technology tool with changes recorded in HR system
- Support with vendor integration issues
- Experience in Global Mobility is desired.
- Experience of working with AssignmentPro or similar Global Mobility software is welcome.
- Strong numerical skills are required.
- Strong relationship management skills, customer focused.
- Ability to work in a cost conscious and busy environment.
- Strong communication skills, able to confidently work with all members of the GM team and other departments.
- Prepared to work with challenging global locations and various time zones.
- Analytical and reporting skills, with proven experience in IT software and advanced Excel skills (or a willingness to learn).
- Strong cross-cultural awareness, sensitivity and a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational and administration skills.