In this role, you will become an expert at identifying the talent we require, using some of the most advanced sourcing technology available. You will be responsible for developing and managing a talent pipeline for your area, working with our technical experts to anticipate the future skills we require.
You will develop strong relationships across the organization, working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders. It is essential that the role instils a level of consistency in approach, methodology and a best practice approach is taken in line with Mott MacDonald global standards.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to join our Buildings and Infrastructure business. We will consider Recruiter’s from all backgrounds, whether it’s your first move internally, from agency recruitment or you already have in-house experience. We also offer you the flexibility to base yourself from any of our UK office locations, as well as your home when you need some time to focus.
Our Recruiters have the freedom of the company to get out and network, hunting down the referrals we need to make our business thrive. You’ll be building talent projects on LinkedIn and Kenexa Brassring, networking at both internal and external events and driving referrals from our expert employees. We are getting busier by the day, but we want to find someone who can cope with that type of pressure and still work to a high standard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Become an expert in the region’s recruitment needs
- Develop and manage an active pipeline of candidates for your specialist area. Working collaboratively across our business to anticipate future requirements and both identify and engage the talent we require.
- Implement and drive recruitment strategies through influence and relationships, providing a diverse candidate pool.
- Support managers and to promote a recruiting culture where everyone supports
- Be an advocate for great candidate experience across the business, and to try exceed expectations
- Understand future talent requirements and grow your network accordingly
- Champion the diversity and inclusion action plan, and to provide input
- Ensure that recruitment adverts are in line with the brand and tone of voice of Mott MacDonald
- Ensure that the ATS (BrassRing) is accurately kept up to date
- Inspire your peers, acting as a coach and mentor to others