We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
• Looking for a Principal Resident Engineer /Project Manager with a successful record in the delivery of 400kV transmission projects, involving design and construction supervision.
• Lead a multidisciplinary Project team responsible for design review, construction supervision of 400kV XLPE cable transmission project
• Project controls and planning, Client interaction
• Possess sound judgment; organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; analytical and problem
• Good technical knowledge of equipment and specifications for XLPE cable transmission projects
• Electrical engineering (min bachelors degree)
• Min 20 year experience in design, construction supervision of 400kV XLPE cable transmission projects (400kV project experience essential), preferably in ME
• Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• English (fluent written and spoken)
• A previous GCC experience is preference
• Full understanding of Health and Safety requirements