The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, risk management, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
As a result of our continuing success, we have an opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager within our Advisory SEA Division of Singapore. Our project team is looking for a Risk Manager to undertake risk management for a large infrastructure project.
Key duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement risk management procedures
- Leading teams to assist risk management procedures
- Facilitate Risk Workshops and reviews
- Attend project meetings and capture risks at all stages of the projects
- Develop, manage and maintain risk registers for projects
- Support training to the team to participate in risk activities
- Development and monitoring of Client risk and opportunity capabilities
- Maintenance of the Risk Register with regular assessments and monitoring control actions
- Facilitate the escalation of information on risks to the appropriate levels
- Support the knowledge sharing of risks and opportunities across the projects ensuring that lessons are learnt
- Management of Risk Software Database (advantageous)
- Degree qualified in engineering discipline, risk management or other logical discipline
- Formal training and qualification in risk management
- Professional status held with accredited body
- Attained or working towards a Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince2, IRM, APMP, CPM)
- Ability to use quantitative risk analysis tools for cost and schedule risk analysis (e.g. @Risk, Primavera Risk Analysis);
- Ability to communicate risk management approaches, modelling results and mitigation actions;
- Ability to build and manage working relationships both internally to the Client and externally with all international stakeholders;
- Formal risk management education or active membership of risk or project management professional institutions;
- Experience in planning and leading the facilitation of project and programme risk workshops in regulated industries;
- Experience of planning and delivering quantitative risk analysis for multiple projects worth in the £100s of millions or more.
- Microsoft Office packages and risk management software such as ARM, Predict! Or Primavera Risk Analysis (Pertmaster)
- Exposure to the provision and interpretation of Quantitative Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis on complex programmes is desirable