Our environment and water portfolio is primarily a UK based business delivering project, programme and commercial management services to regulated water/wastewater clients and the Environment Agency.
Our work stretches across the entire project lifecycle, from pre-contract cost estimating and benchmarking to post contract QS services and commercial assurance.
For project and programme management we deliver capital projects on behalf of our clients, both internal and external that range from several hundred thousand pounds in value to major projects and programmes worth over £0.5billion.
Additionally we are the home of the cost intelligence service, a specialist team of data analysts and economists who provide expert advice across all sectors on inflation and indexation.
We currently work with around half of the UK’s regulated water and wastewater companies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
To provide a comprehensive, accurate and cost effective project management service for clients across various sectors.
Delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
Establishing effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
Taking the lead on problem solving and decision making
Team leadership, resource management and task allocation
Controlling the internal and external commercial aspects of projects across a range of contractual arrangements
Adoption of programme and business management systems across project teams
Mentoring more junior members of staff in project management
Securing opportunities and repeat business
- Degree in a construction, engineering or project management subject
- Membership of the APM, working towards RPP & FAPM
- Substantial project management expertise across a wide range of disciplines and market sectors, and proven track record of managing different contractual arrangements / procurement routes
- Substantial experience of managing and leading large project teams to successful outcomes
- Strong client and stakeholder relationship building skills
- Effective communication, with clients, project team and business manager
- High degree of commercial acumen and knowledge of planning and project controls
- Ability to create an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment
- Significant experience of delivering projects and programmes using NEC3 forms of contract.
- Demonstrable track record of successful business development
- NEC3: ECC Project Manager accredited
- Experienced in the use of contract management software eg. CEMAR