We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Experience in design and/or review the design of the distribution or transmission network in Malaysia
- Experience in the grid-connected power stations for both conventional power plants and renewable energy power plants
- Strong knowledge of International Electrical Code and Malaysian Standards
- Experience with Power System Simulators (PSS©E, DigSilent or similar) would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in international teams
- Proactive manner and independent worker
- Extensive experience of solar PV plants would be an advantage
- Project Management skill would be advantage
- Electrical engineer degree
- Experience working with a consultancy will be an advantage.
- Office based design / review / reporting experience
- Professional Engineer Registered under the Board of Electrical Engineer (33kV voltage level as a minimum but 132kV or above would be a surplus)
- Ideally you will have between 5-10 years relevant electrical engineering experience