Mott MacDonald recognises technology as a key factor to developing innovative and sustainable lifecycle solutions in a multifaceted engineering environment.
Mott MacDonald’s support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practise and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing Level 3 support for the Productivity Applications Team, including but not limited to components of the Office 365 service, especially SharePoint Online.
- Providing Level 3 support for other areas of the Productivity Applications Team, including but not limited to internal document management systems and file servers.
- Manage, monitor, and resolve incidents and requests in line with agreed internal Service Level Agreements.
- Manage, monitor, and resolve problems in line with agreed internal Service Level Agreements
- Collaborate with our third-party support partners to manage, monitor, and resolve problems, incidents and requests escalated to them
- Ensure day-to-day activities and checks as part of the ongoing maintenance are carried out in a timely manner and provide input to a forward schedule of maintenance, upgrades, and projects
- Ensure compliance with Mott MacDonald standards, policies and regulations. To work effectively with the Change Manager to ensure change does not happen outside of the Change Control process
- A relevant degree or equivalent is essential - BE/B Tech/MCA from a reputable institute.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Office 365 and SharePoint Online solutions by Microsoft, providing support in a global team as part of a multinational organisation.
- ITIL V3 foundation is desirable
Experience in SharePoint administration, configuration or content creation
SharePoint Online Search
One Drive for Business, including the sync client
Office 365 Pro Plus
Document management systems
File servers – capacity management and permission management
Running PowerShell scripts for administration purposes
Experience of IT service management processes.
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A motivated team player to work as part of the team to meet deadlines.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize when under pressure with proven track record in achieving SLAs.