We are interested in talking to candidates with senior or principal level experience. You will be key members of the national modelling stream and the roles present an extensive range of career opportunities working in a challenging, team-orientated environment.
Our transport portfolio includes some of the largest, high profile and most challenging projects in the UK and beyond including work for HS2 Ltd, Tfl, Heathrow, Merseytravel, TfGM, Highways England.
We lead on the development of strategic models in Merseyside and the West Midlands, as well as smaller scale infrastructure and development planning projects and overseas projects in Canada and Australia.
As a Transport modeller you will help support or lead the expansion and the creation of new business across the UK. You will be a key addition to the Integrated Transport Division’s market presence and its development. The role will present challenges to business/commercial experience and technical skills working with a range of private and public sector clients.
- Leading and supporting a variety of modelling projects across Mott MacDonald’s Modelling Stream typically acting as project manager or project director with responsibility for technical and commercial delivery
- Responsible for the assurance of outputs for compliance with internal quality requirements and industry best practice
- Develop and grow your team in line with the Mott MacDonald Modelling Stream’s business plan
- Undertake business development activities including leading and delivering winning proposals and contributing to business activities across the division
- Responsible for the leadership of professional excellence activities for the London modelling team
You will be committed to providing high quality, affordable and innovative solutions and advice to clients. Your technical knowledge will be second to none.
Knowledge of some of the following systems is required, VISUM, SATURN, CUBE, EMME, VISSIM, PARAMICS, AIMSUM.
What is off equal importance, is your experience of leading successful business development activities and a strong understanding of the wider transport planning/engineering environment.
We offer an excellent package including our flexible benefits scheme covering holidays, pension, healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and much more. If you have the skills above for this role and would like to understand the work of our Modelling team further, we would be interested to hear from you.