Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
We are seeking an AutoCAD designer to join our Lakewood, CO office. The position will require strong AutoCAD skills in the areas of civil engineering. Civil 3D and Revit experience is preferable. GIS experience a plus. The responsibilities of this role will be dynamic and depending on the individual’s background, knowledge and interests may include:
- Prepare site plans, plans & profiles, building layout for process work, etc.
- Produce “preliminary”, “construction” and “as-built” drawings meeting project standards
- Produces maps, graphics, and drawings to support client deliverables and meetings
- Perform drafting to accepted company and client standards, (e.g., symbols, nomenclatures, engineering terms, layers, etc.)
- Organize and maintains drawing files, as required.
- Assist in reproduction and distribution of drawings.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and ensure full coordination as necessary to promote success in achieving program/project objectives
- Manage model information, staying abreast of changes, and communication with other teams to make decisions on modeling priorities and strategy
- Maintain models and drawing files
- Assist with information coordination/management of models and drawings
A qualified candidate will exhibit or have experience with the following characteristics:
- 5 - 10 years of design experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Revit
- Proficient in AutoCAD, with demonstrated capabilities of producing quality work in an accurate manner
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Ability to meet schedules with minimal guidance while back checking own work
- Ability to organize work and effectively manage time
- Attention to detail
- Resourceful when responding to time sensitive situations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience with office automation tools (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills