- Develop classroom and simulator lesson plans and scenarios as necessary to support the SRO/RO Certification Programs.
- Presenting classroom and simulator training IAW BNPP Certified Operator Training Program Procedures.
- Executing the Systematic Approach to Training process for company's procedures and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 years nuclear power plant experience in Operations or Operations Training.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering or other scientific discipline with 5 years relevant work experience of which 5 years must be within ‘Nuclear operations training’ specifically.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities (based on background all or any could be required)
- Develop classroom lesson plans.
- Develop simulator training scenarios.
- Develop Job Performance Measure for training purposes.
- Develop written and operational periodic examination material.
- Execute the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) process IAW station procedures and policies.
- Present classroom lesson topics IAW operations training program.
- Present simulator topics IAW operations training program.
- Support periodic operational and written examinations.
- Revise operations training material IAW approved station procedures and policies.
- Support operations training administrative activities IAW approved procedures and policies.