Senior Technician-Control & Automation
The requirements listed below are broadly representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Preparation and checking of CAD drawings to meet expected quality and client specific design standards.
- Handling Instrument database efficiently using advance excel techniques to populate engineering information in various design documents.
- Extraction of Instrument layouts from 3D Model; Hook up MTO from SPI.
- Instrument wiring through SPI.
- Perform inter-discipline squad checks (e.g. piping model, Piperack, mechanical equipment, and buildings cutouts etc.)
- Understanding P&IDs.
- Modeling of F&G devices, offline instruments, Junction box, Air manifold, Local panel, CCTV, PAGA, tray and trenches etc.
- Clash check with respect to Instrument items, provide technical solution to resolve clashes.
- Cable schedule, Junction Box grouping and wiring
- Preparation of instrumentation location plans, fire and gas location layout, Cable routing, cable ray and trench routing.
- Interdisciplinary coordination mainly with electricals for tray/trench routing
- Participate in various workshops like model reviews, constructability review etc.
- Preparation of control room layout
- Preparation of Hookup drawing / Installation drawings
- Preparation of MCT layout
- Preparation of instrumentation/Telecommunication MTO
- Package vendor drawing reviews.
- Involvement in meeting and coordination with Global lead offices and end client.
- Software : 2D Autocad, 3D Revit, PDMS, PDS, SPI/Intools, MicroStation.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Clear and effective oral and written English language communication skills.
- Conversant with Design aspect and working within Instrumentation discipline for Oil and Gas, Water, or other process industry.
- Provide cost effective technical solutions
- Experience in handling Brownfield/Maintenance project will be added advantage.
- Be able to work in a team environment and manage multiple project responsibilities.
- Support to Engineer for implementation of weekly planned activities.
- Ability to work in flexible hours, occasionally more than working hours per week to meet client deadlines
- Inclination to use Technology to bring in innovative solutions
- Self-motivated individual with keen interest to learn new skills and add value to the team/ organization
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation